Retail Sales Managers WANTED!
Interested in something completely unique? This is your chance for something new.
So, you are great with people and brilliant at sales? You enjoy leading a team and hitting targets? You have experience in retail and have ambition? If so, we have a brand new and exciting role we want you to fill.
GREATER BELFAST AREA – PRIMACY BUTCHERY COUNTERS IN TESCO STORES
FIND OUT MORE:
Please call 028 9127 0083 (option 1) between 9am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
(Talk to Claire/Aine)
or email email@example.com
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Primacy Farm Butchers is owned by the Bowman family. We have 13 Butchery counters based in various Tesco stores throughout Northern Ireland as well as our original Primacy Food Village based in Bangor. The Food Village is made up of our original butcher shop, our farm shop and our popular coffee shop.
The company has 3 pillars at its foundation – Local, Quality and Value. We make local, high quality produce affordable.
The Primacy farm, which has been in the family for over 30 years, aloing with other local farming partners, supplies our Tesco Butchery Counters across Northern Ireland and our the Primacy Food Village.
The company has won many prestigious awards over the years including N. Ireland Butcher of the Year and the UK Butchers Plus Award and this has been achieved with a combined excellence of product and staff.
PLEASE READ THESE NOTES:
By entering into this recruitment process, you accept that Primacy Meats will hold your personal details for a reasonable period of time.
Primacy Meats in response will ensure your details are kept securely and will only be used in the manner in which you have submitted it, ie application for a vacancy, both currently and in the future.
IN ADDITION, TO COMPLY WITH THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
• Please complete in full the Application and Equality form, writing clearly in black ink and in CAPITALS.
• You may submit a CV and if invited for an interview you are required to complete the application form and bring it with you.
• Fill out the Application in full as it means you have promoted yourself fully, otherwise without the information we are unable to proceed.
• When returning the Application via the post please separate the Equality Form and place in a sealed envelope.
• Failure to return the complete Equality Form will void your application.
• Primacy take paper wastage seriously so please consider what paper you print off or email back.
• Closing dates can be flexible as we may shortlist immediately so get your application back as soon as possible.
• Regretfully, any applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
• Please note our preferred method of communication for interviews is by EMAIL, however, if we fail to reach you we use your contact number so please ensure you check your messages.
• If you do not hear from Primacy within 2 weeks of submitting your application form, then your application has not been successful, and/or the role has been filled.