4 x 4oz (100g) Primacy steaks (any cut)
2 garlic cloves
1 fresh chilli
2 tsp brown sugar
Thai fish sauce or light soy sauce
250g bag fresh salad leaves
Handful of radishes
Handful of fresh coriander
1 cucumber, halved and sliced
A big handful of peanuts
- In a bowl mix the garlic, sugar and chopped chilli (remove seeds to reduce heat!). Juice the limes and add to the mixture along with a few of splashes of the fish or soy sauce.
- Place the salad leaves in a larger bowl. Chop the cucumber, radishes and the coriander and add to the leaves. Leave to the side and get ready to cook the steaks.
- Follow our Steak cooking guide and cook your steaks how you like them. Allow the meat to rest. When ready thinly slice the steaks and set aside for a couple of minutes.
- Tip the steak juices into the dressing, and mix well. Add the dressing to the salad leaves and divide between the four plates.
- Place the sliced steak on top of the salad portions and and scatter with the roasted peanuts.
*This dish can be easily bulked up by eating with a side of noodles, rice or chips!