Now stocking Coconut oil at our Food Village!
At Primacy we aim to provide a great range of products and local produce. Recently we have been really impressed with the great taste and health benefits of Coconut Oil. As a result we are now stocking Coconut Oil at our Primacy Food Village in Bangor! Our customers obviously agree as we have already sold out twice! Not to worry, we have a large order arriving today to keep us well stocked!
The health benefits of coconut oil are impressive! It can help you lose weight, help fight infections lower your cholesterol and is a great source for those really important fatty acids! It can be used as a replacement for butter or cooking oil. You can bake with it, spread it on your toast, make wedges in the oven, shallow fry, add it to your scrabbled eggs and it is perfect for making curries! It doesn't end with cooking and baking... Coconut oil is a brilliant moisturiser and skin healer! I can personally vouch for this! Listed below are a few of the benefits:
- It can reduce your hunger, making you eat less without even trying!
- It contains a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties.
- Populations that eat a lot of coconut are among the healthiest people on the planet.
- It can increase your energy expenditure, helping you burn more fat.
- It can kill bacteria, viruses and fungi, helping to stave off infections!
- It can improve blood cholesterol levels and may lower your risk of heart disease!
- It can protect hair against damage, moisturise skin and function as sunscreen!
Why not give it a go? You can find it our veg shop at our Food Village in Bangor.